To navigate to the next page, please click the square
Equipment can be specially designed or modified to solve the unique challenges facing your business.
Certain environments or materials can be unique in their challenge and standard equipment doesn’t always meet this need.
Such examples include:-
- Corrosive or abrasive material
- Very low or high density material
- Unusual material consistency
- Travel distances around the site
- Height restrictions
- Additional safety equipment
From structural work and unique tyre configurations through to the application of specialist paint and the use of abrasion resistant materials, SER can design and modify a machine specification to match your individual work environment. Often these bespoke solutions are supplied on long term machine contracts meaning any additional costs involved in the design and development can be spread across the full term of the contract – removing any need for capital expenditure.
The following are examples of some of our past briefs:-
- Additional safety measures inc lights, restraints, improvements to access and egress
- Large volume buckets, fine grills, and fire suppression systems for wood chip applications
- Heavy duty roll cage for specialist applications
- Large volume buckets for wheeled loaders working with grain, feed and waste applications
- Additional filter systems to stop the ingress of dust into the engine air filters and cabs
- Extra wide tyres for soft ground and environmentally sensitive sites
- Extended forks and sleeper attachments for rail maintenance applications
- Corrosion protection for bodywork, electric and hydraulic systems
- Special tyre configurations for machines working in granite
- Increasing the capacity of dumptruck bodies for carrying coal, wood chip, limestone etc.
- Log trailers for towing behind material handlers
- High tip buckets for loading high sided HGV trailers (walking floors) and hoppers
If you have a unique application for a dumptruck, wheeled loading shovel, material handler or dozer then speak to the experts at SER to help deliver a solution.
For more information please contact the Long Term Contracts team on: +44 (0)16973 31937