We are Recruiting!!
Plant and Transport Administrator
Job Title: Plant and Transport Administrator
Area: Silloth, Cumbria
Hours: Full Time or Part Time (Please state preference on application)
Salary: £ Negotiable (Dependant on experience)
Due to company expansion, Stevens Equipment Rental and are recruiting for a Plant and Transport Administrator. As a well-established family-owned and managed business, Stevens Equipment Rental specialises in hiring out Articulated Dumptrucks and Wheeled Loading Shovels into a wide range of applications across the UK.
A vacancy has arisen for a hard-working and organised team player to join the Company. The successful candidate will assist the Hire Department in dealing with all administrative duties related to the hiring out of over 100 items of heavy construction equipment.
The role of Plant and Transport Administrator is varied and will include:-
• Raising purchase orders for transport moves and processing subsequent paperwork
• Administration of Health and Safety records including Staff Training
• Processing Operator Timesheets and handling queries
• Managing workshop stock and office stationery, including PPE
• Liaising with the Service Team to ensure machines are fit for work
• Keeping accurate service and maintenance records of individual assets
The ideal candidate will have:-
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Great organisational skills with good attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise workload and multitask where required
• A high level of computer skills with Outlook/ Word/ Excel/ Teams
Experience in a similar role is desirable but the ability to fit in and work alongside a well embedded team is most important. Hours of work are typically Monday-Friday 8am-5pm however part-time/ flexible working will be considered.
To apply, email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31st March 2022