Mobile Field Service Engineer Vacancy
Due to an exceptionally high workload, we are recruiting for a Mobile Field Service Engineer.
Go ahead and apply today – it might be the best career decision you ever make!
Mobile Field Service Engineer – Plant
Job Title: Mobile Field Service Engineer – Plant
Area: North of England/ Scotland (Home Based)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: IRO £60,000 (Dependant on experience)
Due to company expansion, Stevens Equipment Rental and are recruiting for a Mobile Field Service Engineer. As a well-established family-owned and managed business, Stevens Equipment Rental specialises in hiring out Articulated Dumptrucks and Wheeled Loading Shovels into a wide range of applications across the UK.
A vacancy has arisen for a home-based Mobile Field Service Engineer to cover work in the North of England and Scotland. Ideally based in the North of England, the role involves servicing and maintaining a fleet of predominantly Volvo and CAT machines.
The role of Mobile Field Service Engineer includes:-
• Working on Articulated Dumptrucks and Wheeled Loading shovels
• Carrying out routine servicing and maintenance
• Attending breakdowns when required
• Supporting the workshop in Cumbria
The ideal candidate will:-
• Have mechanical experience preferably with Plant, Agriculture, Forestry or HGV
• Be able to demonstrate knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
• Have an understanding of exhaust after treatment and DPF systems
• Have experience with diagnostic tools/ computers/ tablets
• Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
• Have a full UK driving license
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading company in the Plant Hire sector.
To apply, email your CV to: email@example.com
OR Click HERE
Closing date Sunday 24th April 2022Click here to get back to main news articles >